[Condor-users] Warnings in 7.4.2 not seen in version 7.2.x

Dear All

With a recent upgrade of a Condor submit server from 7.2.x to 7.4.2 I have
started to see some interesting warnings.

That submit server mounts an NFS volume for its home partition and both I
and my users are now seeing warnings like

WARNING: Can't determine whether log file /home/username/SWUS/job-log.txt
is on NFS

Is there a configuration variable I can tweak to get Condor to ignore this
particular warning ?

Thanks in advance

James