Re: [Condor-users] dagman: Possible to run a "PRE" script on same node as the main program will run?

Hi again

On Friday 23 July 2010 15:49:08 Timothy St. Clair wrote:
> If the job is broken into a DAG where jobA (accessDB) has concurrency
> limits, and jobB (operate) has no limits, I believe this should work.

Yes, but as I wrote in my original email, I think there is no guarantee that
jobA and jobB will run on the same machine hence having access to the locally
copied data, right[1]?

Cheers

Carsten

[1] Well, there is of course the possibility to access the other compute
node's disk via cross-mounting the local data copy. Should be possible, but
not necessarily a clean solution.