[Condor-users] Synchronizing concurrent jobs in Condor

 Hi, colleagues!

I have multiple independent jobs which perform calculations with data read from a common data source (in my case - common Oracle database server). I am trying to start the jobs in a Condor pool in parallel. As the jobs are concurrent to the database, the simultaneous access decreases the parallel jobs' performance significantly. Is there any way (maybe command or macro) for synchronizing concurrent jobs, accessing common data source in Condor, without modifying the code of the jobs?

Thanks in advance!

Ivaylo Penev

Следи най-интересното от световното първенство в ЮАР. Научи повече от ТУК!
http://sportni.bg/worldcup2010/