Re: [Condor-users] memory leak in Condor 7.4.2 schedd ???

> That memory usage does not look unreasonable.
>
> Please try to capture similar output after you've seen the schedd grow
> to 900MB with no jobs.
>
> Best,

OK will do but as ever it looks difficult to reproduce. What I can see
already is that I've doubled to memory use to around ~ 70 MB since
yesterday through submitting new jobs and the pool state is currently
pretty much the same as beforehand when the memory use was ~ 35 MB.

I still don't see how this fits in with the documentation which claims that
the schedd uses about 10 kB for each job. Is the documentation out
of date ? In which case what would a more accurate figure be.

many thanks,

-ian.