[Condor-users] Condor on Windows

Dear All,

This is my first submit to the Condor Users Group, so I take this opportunity to thank you all for this amazing tool.
I have being using it mostly with Hadoop over Linux based Systems, with HDFS or CEPH and I'm always amazed how powerful this tools is.

I do have some questions about Condor with Globus, Maui and Torque PBS, but I guess there is a lot of info on the web, so I will try to figure this out first by my self.

Regarding my question, I would like to know if anyone can provide some help with the following two issues I'm having:

1. I have 8 different machine (Quad Core, 16GB Memory, 64 Bit) running Linux Debian Lenny with condor 7.5.2 installed.  All Linux machines are using the Active Directory for Accounting, Authentication and Authorization (AAA) using the RFC2307 extensions in the Active Directory servers. This means that using Kerberos and libnss_ldap users can Authenticated using the same user and password both on Windows and Linux. My users who submitting jobs to the Condor Cluster from Linux have manage to do so, without any problems so far. My problem start here, where I was asking to install a new Condor Cluster on 10 new Windows 7 Machines, all part of the Same Windows Domain. As you know when submitting jobs to the cluster form windows you have first the add the user using the condor_store_cred.exe. I was wondering if there is an option to add all users from the Active Directory automatically. I know about the "SEC_DEFAULT_ENCRYPTION' but I never used it, can someone please drop a comment on this?

2. Is there an option to install HDFS on windows? google it didn't provide me any good feedback on this.

Thank You
Sassy