Re: [Condor-users] condor_schedd.exe exited (4)

> Is there an equivalent 'hosts' file in the Linux system? Where is it located?

/etc/hosts

> Concerning the condor_config environment variable I have checked if the information on the location of the condor_config file is given in the condor.sh and the condor.csh files. And it seems correct.

If you are on Windows, the *.sh and *.csh files are not used.  The easiest fix on Windows is to add the following registry key:

Under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Condor" add the following keys:
1) CONDOR_CONFIG (a string) which points to the local condor_config
2) RELEASE_DIR (another string) which points to the local Condor installation

Regards,
-B