Re: [Condor-users] Adding a custom machine attribute

> What exactly is Hawkeye?
>
> I see the page for it: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/hawkeye/
>
> but is it still being developed?

Hawkeye is (was, really) a system monitoring tool built on top of Condor.  The
data gathering system built into it is the ability of the startd to
periodically run "jobs", the output of which is incorporated into the
machine's ClassAd.  Many people refer to this mechanism as Hawkeye, hence the
confusion.

What you want to look into is the STARTD_CRON family of configuration
parameters.

Hope this helps

-Nick