[Condor-users] problem with run as owner

Hi,
I am trying to configure run as owner under windows
Currently my setup has two machine a master node ( gibbon.xxx.yyy ) and a submit/compute node  ( caspur.xxx.yyy ).
i configured local config file for the the credd daemon settings on the master node and on the submit/compute node as was given in the manual.
i stored the domain pool password with condor_store_cred -c command on both machines

the problem is my credd log says
authentication failure
handshake failes
pool password for condor_pool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx received but password for condor_pool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx found

Am i doing anything wrong
why my pool address is different for these machine
also condor_store_cred -c on compute/submit machine uses condor_pool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
while on master node it uses condor_pool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gunjit Mishra
B-Tech Part III