[Condor-users] transfer_input_files using an array?

Not sure if this is possible (or sensible) but is there a way to specify a list or array of filenames then use $(Process) as an index to them?
Something like this:

FILES = ("a_file.txt","another_file.txt","third_file.txt")
TRANSFER_INPUT_FILES = FILES[$(Process)]

Currently we'd just rename our input files to 0.txt, 1.txt, 2.txt etc.. then do TRANSFER_INPUT_FILES = $(Process).txt
But this takes more work on the part of the submitter and increases the likelihood of files getting renamed incorrectly.

Or is there already a better solution in place?

Thanx,

Russell Smithies

sender immediately.