Re: [Condor-users] Problems with version 7.4.2

Hello,

Yes, we have tried that but couldn't get condor to run with the static binaries. When we tried to run condor_master we got strange errors, e.g. he couldn find the configuration file although we had it in the home dir of condor. That's why we gave it up.

Thanks for the reply

Diana