Re: [Condor-users] Problems with version 7.4.2

Todd Tannenbaum wrote:
Unless you have a need for globus, I highly recommend "going native" on
fedora (11, 12, or 13).  It is a "proper" build linking against the
system distro'd libs.
yum list condor
yum install condor

Agreed, but in addition to lacking grid universe/globus support, note
I think the fedora yum package also currently lacks standard universe
and perhaps a couple other grid types.

Grid universe is independent of globus. Yes, there's no standard universe. Fedora 11 EOL'd last Friday.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LifeCycle/EOL

Best,

matt

regards