[Condor-users] Condorview script not deleting old .data files (got 364000 files in a few years...)

Hi,

I recently upgraded our Condorview to the latest version, and I found that the scripts (the new and the old one) do not delete the old .data files. Since the proposed cronentries generate 123 new files per day I managed to get a directory with around 364000 files in a few years...

I just put another cron entry to delete any .data files older than 3 days, but I think the Condorview script should incorporate something along those lines. Is condorview still maintained?

Cheers,
Ángel de Vicente
| http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/           |
| High Performance Computing Support PostDoc  |
| Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias        |