[Condor-users] Limiting the number of running processes

Fellow condor users,

                I am running a lot of jobs on a small cluster that I have. The number of processors that I have is greater than the number of licenses that I have for the executable. Is there any way that I can restrict the number of processes that are running for this executable? At the very least I would like to restrict the number of processes running, so that I don’t run out of licenses. Please note I am already changing the number of slots on the processing nodes to support optimal processing.

Neil Woodhouse