Re: [Condor-users] Job Configuration

Hi Senthil,

Natarajan, Senthil wrote:

Hi,

I have condor installed on Quad Core Windows machine, so four jobs are running fine using slots 1 to 4.

Instead of running 4 windows jobs, I was trying to run 2 Windows jobs and 2 Linux jobs. So I am running Linux Virtual Machine with 2 CPU to run two Linux jobs.

How to configure in such a way that two jobs should run on Windows Host and two jobs should run on Linux Guest OS, but as soon as the windows user try to use windows machine, the jobs on both Windows and Linux OS should be suspended.

Right now I have configured VMP_HOST_MACHINE on Virtual machine and VMP_VM_LIST on Host machine, the problem is if no one is using the machine, only one job (either Linux or Windows job) is running, other slots changes to Owner status.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Senthil