Re: [Condor-users] Condor Project on OS X 10.6.X?

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 12:33:07AM -0700, Cera wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What have been people's experience  using condor on OS X 10.6.X?

I've been using condor on OS X 10.6 as a test environment on my laptop while I set up our linux pool.

I had a bit of trouble compiling condor 7.4.1 on OS X 10.6.

Besides the problem of getting the right dependencies. I had a problem
in the condor_c++_util directory where it tried to link all the C++
objects with gcc, which OS X didn't like. I just copied the line that
had a problem, changed the gcc to g++ and was able to build the
c++ library.

As long as I don't change the IP address out from under it condor been able to run jobs, but then I haven't been trying much past toy examples.

Diane