[Condor-users] 'ERROR while bootstrapping' in subdag

Hi,

I have a problem with a DAG within my Uberdag, and I appreciate any help.
I needed to stop the uberdag process, because it seemed to be hang up.
When I started the (rescue) Uberdag, all but one of the sub DAGs run
fine, but one did not. The dagman.out file shows the following error I
never have seen before:

05/03 17:16:51     ------------------------------
05/03 17:16:51        Condor Recovery Complete
05/03 17:16:51     ------------------------------
05/03 17:16:51 Disabling log line cache.
05/03 17:16:51 ERROR while bootstrapping
05/03 17:16:51 **** condor_scheduniv_exec.9943595.0 (condor_DAGMAN)
pid 2502 EXITING WITH STATUS 1
05/03 17:16:51 Warning: ReadMultipleUserLogs destructor called, but
still monitoring 1 log(s)!

This also happend if I try to restart this DAG by its own. It seems
that no rescue DAG has been created, and the DAG tried to recover from
the information in the dagman.out file?
Anyway, what can I do to recover this DAG? Or do I need to rerun this
DAG from scratch. I also tried to find some help via google, but I
found noting helpful. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
 Alex

P.S. Please let me know if you need additional information from me.