Re: [Condor-users] Quill question

It seems I can have quill database on a different server.

My question now is part of my database is being populated but not the
historical porition.

I even have my HISTORY file set but for somre reason the tables aren't
being populated.

similar to:
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2008-August/msg00121.shtml