Re: [Condor-users] UPDATE_COLLECTOR_WITH_TCP=true in a wan

On Mon, 10 May 2010, michele pierri wrote:

Hi,
my worker node are around a WAN.
So I have read that I have to set UPDATE_COLLECTOR_WITH_TCP=true because udp packets are often dropped.

But Have I to set it only on the central manager or either on the worker node?

That needs to be set on the worker nodes too.

Have I also to set COLLECTOR_SOCKET_CACHE_SIZE on all worker node?

No, just the central manager.

Steve

Thanks in advance.

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.