[Condor-users] How to Configure your system to submit and run jobs using Condor?

Hi guys,

I am new to Condor and not an experienced Web service user. But i want to be able to submit jobs form my laptop and run jobs. How do i configure my laptop. I have been able to Install Condor and Java. But i am stuck with installation of Tomcat and Axis at the point of installing the Axisclasspath. Thank you kindly respond asap.

Regards

It takes nothing away to do good.......it only adds!!!

Tomiwa Adetola