[Condor-users] linux, windows security

Hello,

I want to submit a job on a linux submit node with requirements to run on a windows node under the credentials of a given a local account added to each windows execution node.  I want to do this because I want to run After Effects to have it render a composition and send the output to a network file share.

How is this done correctly?

I’ve tried using +Owner and +NTDomain.  It works only for a domain account not for a local account.  However when a job runs the output files cannot be written to the linux file system because the +Owner cannot be found on the linux machine.  Even though this can be made to work, it does not feel correct.

Thank you very much,

Mike