Re: [Condor-users] "Failed to initialize GAHP"

You say that the user is running the job locally. Something
doesn't make sense since the GAHP is only used for condor grid universe
gt2 type jobs.  What's the output of condor_q -l  of
the job in question? (particularly the universe, the type,
and the GridResource). Also is there anything in GridmanagerLog.<username>---if there were errors launching the GAHP
it would be in there.

Steve Timm