Re: [Condor-users] Which condor version should I install on Ubuntu?

> But I have noticed that this file is empty.
> However is it correct to do the configuration changes in the /etc/condor/condor_config file instead?
> Does condor look first in the condor_config.local file and in case it doesn't find the configuration variables there it will look in the condor_config file?

The /etc/condor_config.local overrides settings in /etc/condor/condor_config.

The way I set it up was to leave /etc/condor/condor_config alone and treated it as the defaults, and then did all of my local site customization in /etc/condor_config.local.

Diane