Re: [Condor-users] How to distinguish between 32-bit and 64-bit architecture

You're welcome, Willem.  All of my machines are Linux, so I can't say
from personal experience, but I believe that 64bit Windows machines
should also have ARCH = X86_64.  I'm sure one of the Windows cluster
admins here can confirm or correct that.

- dave