Re: [Condor-users] Accessing depending files (Action Required)

Hello Condor-Users Mail List,

This message serves as notification that you will not receive any more courtesy notices from Boxbe members for two days. Messages you have sent will remain in a lower priority queue for our member to review at their leisure.

Future messages will be more likely to be viewed if you are on our member's priority Guest List.

Thank you,
rashufatty@xxxxxxxxx

About this Notice
Boxbe (www.boxbe.com) prioritizes and screens your email using a Guest List and your extended social network. It's free, it removes clutter, and it helps you focus on the people who matter to you.

Boxbe
End Email Overload

Reporting-MTA: dns; boxbe.com
Remote-MTA: dns; yahoo.com
Action: failed
Arrival-Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:25:05 -0800 (PST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; rashufatty@gmail.com
Diagnostic-Code: X-Boxbe-Notice;
	Sender not pre-approved. Follow instructions in above notice

--- Begin Message ---

--- End Message ---