[Condor-users] condor install problem

Hi All,

I'm installing condor and I got this message.

What's the problem?

How do i set NETWORK_INTERFACE?

waiting for your help...

thank you~!

# condor_install --prefix=/root/condor/ --local-dir=/scratch/condor --type=manager --owner=condor

Installing Condor from /usr/local/src/condor/condor-7.4.4 to /root/condor

WARNING: Unable to determine local IP address. Condor  might not work

propertly until you set  NETWORK_INTERFACE=<machine IP address>

WARNING: Unable to contact central manager: ****.***.**.**    # => hostname

Condor has been installed into:

    /root/condor

Configured condor using these configuration files:

  global: /root/condor/etc/condor_config

In order for Condor to work properly you must set your CONDOR_CONFIG

environment variable to point to your Condor configuration file:

/root/condor/etc/condor_config before running Condor commands/daemons.

Created scripts which can be sourced by users to setup their

Condor environment variables.  These are:

   sh: /root/condor/condor.sh

  csh: /root/condor/condor.csh