From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Burnett, Ben
Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 1:06 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] $ENV() in condor_config windows version 7.4.3 issues

In the mean time, to fix your problem, you can create a symbolic link c:\condor that points to the installed location.  Most recent versions of Windows ship with a tool for making symbolic links: mklink. You could even add this as a final step in the kixtart script (the name of that language brought back a few old memories-I remember writing a lot of scripts in that language), after the condor software is installed.

-B