Re: [Condor-users] $ENV() in condor_config windows version 7.4.3 issues

It's not surprising that the use of paths with spaces within them don't
work without enclosing double quotes. This is standard behavior for
windows. But I'm surprised that the use of short paths (C:\PROGRA~1)
doesn't work. and I'm also surprised that enclosing the whole path in
double quotes doesn't work.  Sounds like a bug to me.

I'll look into it and post back to the list with a difinitive answer.

John Knoeller
Condor Systems/Windows Programmer

p.s. I'm having some trouble with email today (sigh), so communication may
be spotty...