[Condor-users] Cannot get LocalCredd to work on Windows

Hi Condor Users,

I'm trying to set up a shared network filesystem under Windows so I need Condor to run jobs using a network user ID. I've followed the instructions in the manual '6.2.4 Executing Jobs as the Submitting User'. All looks fine (condor_credd is running) except none of my machines have a LocalCredd property which is required when using  the run_as_owner macro in a job's submit file.

I've seen a couple of old posts about problems with LocalCredd, including suggestions to change the order of daemon startup??, problems with case sensitivity, etc. Can anyone explain how to get the LocalCredd property to activate?

Thanks for any help,

Cheers,

Rob