From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edier Alberto Zapata Hernández
Sent: 07 October 2010 01:04
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] High vs. low priority jobs

Hi, Ben did you wait for the next Negotiator loop? Remember the Negotiator checks the priority of the jobs every 5 minutes. Maybe you are quering to fast and the negotiation have not been restarted.

I hope this helps.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Ben Cotton <bcotton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Mueller, Eike
<eike.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> thanks for you reply, I've tried what you suggested but must be doing
> something wrong. This is what I have in my
> /etc/condor/condor_config.local:

I don't see anything obviously wrong.  What are the final values of
PREEMPT and SUSPEND that get set?

Thanks,
BC

--