From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of michele pierri
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 10:35 AM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] job rejected for unknow reason.....machine Failedrank condition: MY.Rank > MY.CurrentRank

Hi,

I have this problem...all the job that I submit are rejected for unknow reasons.

If I type condor_q -ana -l job_id I have returned:

-- Submitter: submitter_machine : <xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx> :

machine_name Failed rank condition: MY.Rank > MY.CurrentRank

---

2795.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,

      0 are rejected by your job's requirements

      0 reject your job because of their own requirements

      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool

      1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons

      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job

      0 match but are currently offline

      0 are available to run your job

What is the problem? What I have to do?

Thank you so much.