[Condor-users] Condor Service not starting on Win Server 2003

Hello all,
I am having a serious problem getting condor starting on a server.
The server has Windows Server 2003 R2 installed. Everything was running fine with this machine until a shut down and reboot of the system happened. The condor service refuses to start. It even cannot be started using the "services" from windows. The error message is "Could not start the Condor service on Local Computer. Error 1058: The service cannot be started, either because its disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it."
We de-installed and installed condor already, without success.
Did anyone of had the same problem before and can help me out of this?
Best regards,
Robert
--

GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit