[Condor-users] Forcing process to run in condor-reuse-slot user context

We have condor configured with the Central Manager and Executive nodes on W2K3, while the submitter are XP-Client.
We are trying ngate.exe with condor and the job does get to the ExecuteNode. However, nothing seems to be happening even though condor_q indicated that the job is running and I can see an ngate.exe process running in the context of the DomainUser that submitted the job. What observed also is that the process is not consuming any CPU time or memory on the assigned ExecuteNode.

How can I force the processing on the ExecuteNode to run in the context of condor-reuse-slot users, rather than it running in the context of the DomainUser that sent the job?

Thanks