[Condor-users] Cannot Access Dependent file

Hi Everyone,

I have a R file (calls other R functions) which has to run 1000 simulations,so i have divided this R File into 10 sub files and placed them in directories run_0 through run_100 each of it  gives 100 simulations .When I'm submitting a job to the condor i got a message in error file, didn't know what to do and i have shared the dependent files to everyone using the system

A month ago i got the same problem and error file said  "permission denied" to the dependent file then I shared the dependent file to everyone using the system and jobs ran.

Here is my submit file

#test_job.sub
#
universe = vanilla
Executable = C:\Progra~1\R\R-2.11.1-x64\bin\Rscript.exe
arguments =  sim_boot_omega_2.R
getenv = true
input = sim_boot_omega_2.R
should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT
transfer_input_files = boot_fun_rel.R, cat_cor.R, cat_dat.R, fact_cov.R, hom_cor.R, rel_coef.R, rmv_norm.R
transfer_executable = false
Output = test_case_out.out
Log = test_case_log.log
error = test_case_err.error
intialdir = run_0
queue
intialdir = run_1
queue
intialdir = run_2
queue
intialdir = run_3
queue
intialdir = run_4
queue
intialdir = run_5
queue
intialdir = run_6
queue
intialdir = run_7
queue
intialdir = run_8
queue
intialdir = run_9
queue

Error file (test_case_err.error)

Error in file(file, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  cannot open the connection
Calls: source -> file
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  cannot open file 'C:/Users/OmegaLab/Desktop/New_Simulation_3/boot_fun_rel.R': No such file or directory
Execution halted

Any ideas to get rid of it???

Thanks,