Re: [Condor-users] understanding condor history file

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Santanu Das <santanu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,

Recently we started seeing some mismatch in our accounting data and when I looked in to the history file, I found the number of fields are duplicated. Can any one please explain the meaning of those values please? My concerns are especially with RemoteWallClockTime, CompletionDate  and JobStatus but I'd like to know rest of the things as well.

When you "looked in to the history file" do you mean the file defined by the HISTORY setting in the configuration file?

Regards,
- Ian