[Condor-users] Fortran runtime error

Hi,

I'm testing a brand new condor install (1st install ever).
/home is nfs automounted
( rw,nosuid,nfsvers=3,rsize=32768,wsize=32768,soft,addr=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx )
main machine runs COLLECTOR, MASTER, NEGOTIATOR, SCHEDD, STARTD.
job file is:
Universe   = vanilla
Executable = CONDOR_pp_VIS06_75.ksh
Arguments  = 8500
Requirements  = Memory >= 32
Rank          = Memory >= 64
Image_Size    = 28 Meg
Log        = CONDOR_pp_VIS06_75.ksh.log
Output     = CONDOR_pp_VIS06_75.ksh.$(Process).out
Error      = CONDOR_pp_VIS06_75.ksh.$(Process).error
initialdir = /home/dom
Queue
Arguments = 8501
Queue
Arguments = 8502
Queue
Arguments = 8503
Queue
Arguments = 8504
Queue

Requirements, Rank and Image_Size are not realistic, copy/paste from an
example file.
10 tries, each time 4 jobs out 5 run fine, sometimes the 1st, sometimes
the 2nd…found nothing particular about it in logs or google.
The failing one gives me either Fortran runtime error: No such
file or directory or Fortran runtime error: End of file
Fortran and associated libs are of course installed, otherwise the
other jobs won't run.
Box is a 12 cores opteron, 32gb ram (far enough for the 5 jobs), running
CentOS 5.5 x86_64, using the condor yum repo provided by the official
website. Could someone give me a hand ?
Regards,
--
Laurent Wandrebeck
HYGEOS, Earth Observation Department / Observation de la Terre