Re: [Condor-users] Condor with AMQP

Allen,
  I have never worked with Qpid but it seems from having a quick look at the documentation that it simply provides a high level interface, in your case, to condor. I am amazed as to why native condor commands are not working? Otherwise you might have to look for a wrapper around native condor commands.
Sorry couldn't be of much help to you.
Regards,
Shahaan