Re: [Condor-users] quill stability

What makes you say that Quill is ignoring the sql.log file?

Can you elaborate on the "fake" statistics that condor_q is displaying?

-Erik

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 7:08 AM, Mag Gam <magawake@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have been running quill for couple of month now and it seems to
function perfectly fine but from the beginning it seems  quill doesn't
acknowledge the sql.log file and condor_q displays "fake" statistics.
After a: pkill condor_quill; pkill condor_dbmsd everything seems to
function ok. I have this as an daily cron job.

I was wondering if anyone else had a problem like this? I am running 7.2.4