[Condor-users] Memory Leak in Condor 7.4.2

Dear all,

                 A new-ish installation of Condor 7.4.2 on Windows 7 apparently has a memory leak which corrupts a Users desktop environment. Our Lab machines are rebooted at 4am for updates etc, and the registry appears to hang, and thus the User Profile Service gets corrupted.

                As we have a completely separate user for the Condor service, this is more of an annoyance than a major problem; but wondered if anybody else has had this problem.

Thanks

Kevan