Re: [Condor-users] Startup script can´t stop Condor (LINUX)

On Thursday, March 31, 2011 09:49:41 AM kschwarz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
Hello,

> We are testing Condor 7.5.6 in linux machines and when we try to stop the
> daemons using the /etc/init.d/Condor stopm, it gives the message
>
> Condor not running
>
> Taking a look into the script we found that it is failing to setup the $PS
> and $PSopts variables, perhaps because detect_pc() is not called into the
> script.
>
> Could you provide a fixed script?

I've made a number of fixes to the script since the release of 7.5.6.  I'll
check to see if the bug you reported here still exists.  Would you be willing
to test the version that'll be in 7.6.0 (which is already frozen) and/or a
version with a fix for this?

Thanks

-Nick

--
           <<< There is no spoon. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project