[Condor-users] recommendations for initial campus deployment

Hi,

There has been some interest on our in using condor to harness spare
desktop cycles.

I understand that Condor is very flexible and can support many different
job types and deployment scenarios.  But having worked with grid
computing for a long time, I can also appreciate that exposing all
features at the start can often overwhelm and confuse users.

Therefore, I was wondering if there were any best practices or documents
for a initial deploys targeting a campus environment of mostly centrally
managed Windows desktops (at least during the day) with Mac OS and Linux
in the expected proportions.

Thanks,

~jpr