Re: [Condor-users] Warning When Installing Condor

So, I must wait the version of condor until v7.7.x to use condor with ipv6?

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 12:11 AM, Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
mee thun wrote:
Hello all..

I am a new member in this mailing list. I want to ask with my problem.

*When I install condor-7.4.4 with ipv6, The Output from installation there are :

Condor does not yet have explicit support for operation on IPv6.  This is something we are actively working on, however.  Much code restructuring to support IPv6 has already occurred, and user-visible results of this work is expected this summer during the Condor v7.7.x development series.  You can follow notes re IPv6 development around Condor online at https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=9. If you desire a login at this site, email condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx - a login will let you post remarks and see the code patches.

regards
Todd