Re: [Condor-users] MATLAB job

Hi Marcus:

On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 16:43 -0400, Ian Chesal wrote:
> If matlab isn't installed
> in a way that it can be accessed from all your execute nodes you'll want to
> look in to compiling your matlab work and running the compiled output.

I wrote a tutorial for this case (compiled matlab) awhile back for our
Condor cluster here at Marquette. It is available here:
http://www.marquette.edu/mugrid/bootcamp/2010Summer/MatlabOnMUGrid.pdf

Some of the information is specific to MU, but most of it should
generalize to other Condor pools that have the matlab runtime
environment installed on the execute nodes.

If you want all of the example source code (since not all of it is
posted on the website), email me off the list and I would be happy to
send it over in a tarball.

DJH

P.S. Ian - thanks for policing the list, it is greatly appreciated.