[Condor-users] Keyboard and Mouse Idle not functioning for condor 7.6.0 on Windows 7

Hi,

Jobs running on condor 7.6.0 on Windows 7 are not suspending based on Keyboard and mouse activity.

Earlier I had the same with condor 7.4.2 on Windows 7, but solution suggested in the below link worked.

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2010-March/msg00053.shtml

But after upgrading to condor 7.6.0 on Windows 7 the Keyboard, Mouse Idle is not functioning and also above fix is not working.

Could you please let me know any fix, that will suspend and resume jobs based on the users Keyboard and Mouse activity (the expected behavior)

Thanks,

Senthil