[Condor-users] condor_power command

The condor_power man page indicates it just wakes up one machine (or am I
wrong)?

To wake up all the machines that have been hibernated in my pool at once,
would it be sensible to loop through the offline-classads file looking
for HardwareAddress lines and call condor_power with each one?

The reason I need to do this (cf. the Rooster daemon) is that at certain
times we reboot the pool into Windows automatically (for updates etc) from
Linux/Condor; and, if they are hibernating, obviously this would not
happen.

cheers
-Ian

--