Re: [Condor-users] transfer_input_files do not copy directories on Windows XP

Great – thanks!

/TL

Från: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] För John (TJ) Knoeller
Skickat: den 15 augusti 2011 20:36
Till: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: [Condor-users] transfer_input_files do not copy directories on Windows XP

I can reproduce this on Windows 7 with the developer release.  looks like a general problem with file transfer.  I've added a ticket
to track this.  https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=2387

On 8/15/2011 5:48 AM, Tomas Lidén wrote:

I tried upgrading to 7.6.2 but still get the same problem..

/T

On our system we can use transfer_input_files to copy files but if we specify a directory we get

ERROR: Can't open ".."  with flags 00 (Permission denied)

It does not matter whether we specify a trailing slash or not. Any help in resolving this would be much appreciated!

We’re running

$CondorVersion: 7.6.0 Apr 16 2011 BuildID: 327460 $

$CondorPlatform: x86_winnt_5.1 $