[Condor-users] job stuck in idle mode - HasFileTransfer

I have setup a small condor pool with 1 master node and 1 execute node.

I see not error messages in master or worker node log files whatsoever. In fact, the worker node does not even receive the request to execute the job. From my understanding the master node decides itself not to send the job to the execute node.

condor_q - analyze shows me that this particular requirement did not match ?

 ( ( TARGET.HasFileTransfer ) || ( TARGET.FileSystemDomain == "condor-mstr" ) )  0

I have even set the TRUST_UID_DOMAIN = True

Please HELP!

--
Shiv Agarwal