Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.6.1 CREDD Service--Problems with SSL for Windows

Michael O'Donnell wrote:
I apologize for this stupid question, but how do I create a CVSTrac login account to upload the core dump file. Sorry it has taken me a while to generate the problem described below, but I have been busy using Condor and I could not bring Condor down until this weekend.

thank you,
mike

Hi Mike -

I created a ticket for this issue at
  https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=2409

Also I created a cvstrac account for you so you can add remarks, attachments, etc to tickets. I will send a private email with your account info.

regards,
Todd