Re: [Condor-users] Problem with multiple machines in a Windows pool

I checked a few things on the my work machine and a couple others which won't delete condor execute dirs..

I'll continue checking some other things as able, I'm in a remote mountain resort area with dodgy WiFi so can remote login to work only a couple times a day.

RF