Re: [Condor-users] need help with condor hooks

On 08/24/2011 04:33 PM, Andre Charbonneau wrote:
Greetings,
I would like to have an executable called on the condor central manager
when a job completes/finishes. In the Condor documentation, I found ways
to do that using hooks, but these hooks are called by the startd and
starter daemon on the resource that ran the job.

Does anyone know of a way to implement this on the central manager side?

Thanks a lot!
Andre

google - site:lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/ hooks

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2011-July/msg00044.shtml

Short answer is there's no hook for that. But an RFE sounds like it would have at least two users, likely a few dozen.

Best,

matt