Re: [Condor-users] ALLOW_NEGOTIATOR

On 08/26/2011 06:48 AM, ¹ØÖдóÏÀ wrote:
In the global configure file ,I find something interesting:
## Negotiator access. Machines listed here are trusted central
## managers. You should normally not have to change this.
ALLOW_NEGOTIATOR = $(CONDOR_HOST)
The words 'trusted central managerS',does it mean that we can have more
than one manager in our pool?
I have read the manual which have said that only one manager is
permitted in the pool.
Then what does the 'S' in the 'trusted central managerS' mean?

Thank you for your help!

You can deploy a HA central manager that spans multiple hosts.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.6/3_11High_Availability.html#SECTION004112200000000000000

Best,

matt